I follow so many remarkable writers and photographers and I don't shout them out nearly as often as I should. So, here's a little list of entries that caught my attention this week:
1. Heather Cole's Vagina Antics - Nothing Was Supposed to Happen - Heather's story about a unexpected meet-up at a play party and that fiery sexy instantaneous chemistry you can have with a stranger was unspeakably hot hot hot hot! I follow Heather on her blog and on Instagram and she tops my list of people I 'know" virtually that I would love to know in real life as well. Plus she's a fantastic writer and her stories, well, *fans self*... I'll let you go read them for yourselves.
2. Mx Nillin's 30 Day Orgasm Fun, Part 5: Endgame - I discovered Mx Nillin during the February Photo Fest and fell in love with their honesty, vulnerability and lewd, funny, sexy writing and pictures. I've loved reading their journey through the 30 day orgasm challenge created by Tabitha Rayne for the month of April and in this Endgame entry, Mx Nillin writes beautifully about spending the day with their partner Fal exploring sensual non-sex pleasures and then posts the most adorable picture of them in the bath. Experiences that are both affectionate and sexual are my favorites.
3. Ms Violet Fawkes has a spectacular new meme called Lingerie Is for Everyone. Her entry Burned in Blue not only quotes one of my most favorite poets but also features a wistful delicate picture of her softness enclosed in blue lace. I'm a little biased since I have that same bra in burgundy but I particularly love the contrast of her red nails and her dreamy skin. The words and the picture go perfectly together.
4. Speaking of Lingerie Is for Everyone, I've not been able to get Joe's picture out of my mind since I first saw it a couple weeks ago. The combination of strength and delicacy is captivating. I'm not usually one for pictures of men in women's panties but this picture has stayed with me and I love it.
5. Lovely Missy over at Focused and Filthy had an incredible #sinfulsunday entry for last week, the one she calls Birthday Present. She has such a talent for photos that are startlingly focused in their subject matter and intent. Her eye for close-ups and clarity of detail is unparalleled and I take a lot of inspiration from her photographs. Troll through her photo archives and you'll see what I mean.
This is just a taste of all the juicy deliciousness out there this week! And there's so much more that I didn't cover so I challenge my readers to go check out someone new and give them love and support by way of a comment or a tweet!
Happy Saturday. XO